- Retinopathy of prematurity: Maharashtra state model. IJO Vol 68, Issue 13,Feb 2020.
- Primary eye care in India – The vision center model. IJO Vol 68, Issue 2, Feb.2020.
- Intrastromal voriconazole: An adjuvant approach for recalcitrant mycotic keratitis. IJO Vol 68, Issue 1, Jan 2020. .
- Recent advances in retinal imaging and diagnostics.Comm Eye Health South Asia Vol. 32 No. 107 2019
- Generating evidence for planning eye care service delivery in an urban underprivileged population setting in Pune, Western India. BMJ Open Ophth 2019;4
- Habilitation services for children blind from
retinopathy of prematurity:Health care professionals’ perspective in
Maharashtra. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology Vol 67, Issue 06, June
- Estimating the magnitude of diabetes mellitus and
diabetic retinopathy in an older age urban population in Pune, western India. BMJ
Open Ophth 2019;4
outcomes and comorbidities in preterm infants enrolled for retinopathy of
prematurity screening: A cohort study from western India. Oman Journal of
ophthalmology, 2019; 12:10-4.
and Determinants of Noncompliance for Screening and Management of Diabetic
Retinopathy. National Journal Of Medical Research, 2 July – Dec 2018
- Primary Orbital Leiomyosarcoma in an Adult Male. American Society Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, December 28, 2018.
Clinical Study of Medically Controlled Nonsevere Chronic Primary Angle‑closure Glaucoma
with Coexisting Cataract Surgically Managed by Phacoemulsification as against
Combined Phacotrabeculectomy. Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology July-December 2018 / Volume 25 / Issue 3-4
Retinopathy of Prematurity in Western India: Characteristics of Children,
Reasons for Late Presentation and Impact on Families. Indian Paeditirc August
2018; Volume 55: Number 8
- A clinical study of post cataract surgery epiphora in relation to the type of cataract surgery and different types of post-operative topical medication. IP International Journal of Ocular Oncology and Oculoplasty, 2018 Volume 4: Issue 1
- Use of the Smart Phone as a Diagnostic Interface for Detecting Severe Retinopathy of Prematurity: A Pilot Study. J Ophthalmic Vis Res. 2017 Oct-Dec; 12(4): 447–448.
- Assessment of compliance in children (0-16 Years) using Low vision AIDS. National Journal of medical research July-Sept.2017
- Study on barrier causing delay in cataract surgery of bilateral cataract blind at a tertiary eye care center in urban India. Journal of ophthalmology and research May –Aug 2017
- Paediatric Low vision: Magnitude, Interventions. Determinants and compliance. National Journal of medical research Apr-Jun 2017
- Is severe retinopathy of prematurity a disease occurring in preterm infants from all socio economic classes? A case control study from western India. International journal of scientific research Nov 2017.
- Variation in the vitreoretinal configuration of Stage 4 retinopathy of prematurity in photocoagulated and treatment naive eyes undergoing vitrectomy Indian J Ophthalmol. 2017 Sep;65(9):846-852
- Impact of low vision services on functional status and vision related quality of life in adults. Indian Journal of clinical and experimental ophthalmology July-Sept. 2017
- The posterior iris-claw lens outcome study: 6-month follow-up. Indian J Ophthalmol. Dec. 2016
- Magnitude and determinants of retinal degeneration in children with myopia of Western India. Int Eye Sci, Vol. 16, No 9 Sep. 2016
- Validity and cost-effectiveness of cone adaptation test as a screening tool to detect retinitis pigmentosa. Oman J Ophthalmol 2016;9:135-8
- High risk penetrating keratoplasty. J Clin Ophthalmol Res Sep-Dec 2016
- Coexistent retinal vasculitis and aggressive posterior retinopathy of prematurity in a preterm infant. J Clin Ophthalmol Res Jan – April 2016
- Deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty in dematiaceous keratomycosis. J Clin Ophthalmol Res May-Aug 2016.
- Effect of benzalkonium chloride-free latanoprost ophthalmic solution on ocular surface in patients with glaucoma. Clinical ophthalmology 9 May 2016.
- Evaluation of visual outcomes after pediatric cataract surgery in a Tertiary Eye Care Hospital in Western Maharashtra. J Clin Ophthalmol Res Jan – April 2016
- Minimally fibrotic stage 5 ROP: A clinical prognostic factor in eyes undergoing vitrectomy for stage 5 retinopathy of prematurity. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. Oct 2015.
- Comparison of outcome of inferior oblique weakening procedures, myectomy and anterior transposition, from western India. J Clin Ophthalmol Res 2015;3:123-5.
- Successful Surgical Management of Retinopathy of Prematurity Showing Rapid Progression despite Extensive Retinal Photocoagulation. Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology, Volume 22, Number 3, July – September 2015
- Vitreoretinal surgery for advanced retinopathy of prematurity: Presentation and outcomes from a developing country. Canadian journal of ophthalmology February 2015Volume 50, Issue 1, Pages 54–60
- Impact of Cataract Surgery in Reducing Visual Impairment: A Review. Middle East African Journal of ophthalmology. Jan –March 2015.
- Magnitude and determinants of glaucoma in type II diabetics a hospital based cross –sectional study in Maharashtra, India. Oman journal of ophthalmology 2015
- Comparison of clinical outcome, patient and surgeon satisfaction following topical verses peribulbar anesthesia for phacoemulsification and intraocular lens implantation: A randomized, controlled trial. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2014 Sep.
- Whole-mitochondrial genome sequencing in primary open-angle glaucoma using massively parallel sequencing identifies novel and known pathogenic variants. Genet Med. 2014 Sep
- Vision development over an extended follow-up period in babies after successful vitrectomy for stage 4b retinopathy of prematurity. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2014 Jul.
- Spontaneous resorption of sub-retinal cortical lens material. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2014 Jul;
- Efficacy and safety of benzalkonium chloride-free fixed-dose combination of latanoprost and timolol in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. Clinical Ophthalmology June 2014.
- Prevalence and determinants of age-related macular degeneration in the 50 years and older population: A hospital based study in Maharashtra, Indian J Ophthalmol. 2013 May; 61(5)
- Visual outcome and impact on quality of life after surgeries differ in children operated for unilateral and bilateral cataract (Pune study 2011). Oman J Ophthalmol. 2012 Sep;5(3):150.
of optical penetrating keratoplasties at a tertiary care eye institute in
Western India Indian J ophthalmol 2012 Jan-feb; 60(1): 15-21.
- Prevalence and causes of avoidable blindness
and severe visual impairment in a tribal district of Maharashtra, India. Oman Journal of Ophthalmology, Vol. 4, No. 3,
- Monitoring and modernization to improve visual
outcomes of cataract surgery in a community
eye care center in western India. J Cataract Refract Surg.
disorders in children with learning disabilities in special education schools
of Pune, India. Indian
J Ophthalmol. 2011 May-Jun; 59(3): 223–228.
- Is glaucoma blindness a disease of deprivation
and ignorance? A case-control study for late presentation of glaucoma in India. Indian Journal of
ophthalmology 2011 Jan-Feb;59(1):29-35.
audit of horizontal strabismus surgery in children in Maharashtra, India. Strabismus.
2010 Mar; 18(1):13-7.
- Delayed presentation of cataracts in children: are they worth operating upon? Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2010 Jan-Feb; 17(1):25-33
- Cost of pediatric cataract surgery in Maharashtra, India Int J Ophthalmol. 2010; 3(2): 182–186.
of endothelial cell loss after cataract surgery: phacoemulsification versus
manual small-incision cataract surgery: six-week results of a randomized
control trial. Journal of cataract and refractive surgery
(2010) Volume: 36, Issue: 2, Pages: 247-253
- Prevalence of uncorrected refractive error and
other eye problems among urban and rural school children. Middle East African J
- Prevalence and Determinants of Xerophthalmia in Preschool Children in Urban
Slums, Pune, India-A Preliminary Assessment. Ophthalmic Epidemiology,
Volume 16, Issue 1 February 2009, pages 8 – 14.
- The crisis in ophthalmology residency training
programs. Indian JOphthalmol.2009
- Visual impairment in the hearing impaired students. Indian J Ophthalmology.2009 Nov–Dec; 57(6):451–453.
Pattern of Childhood Blindness in Karnataka, South India. Ophthalmic Epidemiology,
Volume 16, Issue 4 August 2009, pages 212 – 217
incision cataract surgery: Complications and mini-review.Indian J Ophthalmology
of childhood blindness in the northeastern states of India. Indian J Ophthalmol
- Which is
the best method to learn ophthalmology? Resident doctors′ perspective of
ophthalmology training. Indian J Ophthalmology. 2008 Sep–Oct; 56(5): 409–412.
- Knowledge of and
Attitudes towards Eye Donation among Health Professionals in India. Asian J Ophthalmol. 2008;10:171-173.
- Eye donation programme through faith leaders. Br J
Ophthalmol 2008;92: 867-868.
- Recognizing ‘high-risk’ eyes before cataract
Eye Health. 2008 Mar; 21(65):12-4.
- Blindness in children: a worldwide
perspective. Community Eye Health J 2007;20(62): 32-33
- Why Do Phacoemulsification?
Manual Small-Incision Cataract Surgery Is Almost as Effective, but Less
- Changing pattern of childhood blindness in Maharashtra, India Br J Ophthalmology
2007;91:8-12 Published Online
First: 29 June 2006.
- Comparison of subtenon anaesthesia with peribulbaranaesthesia for manual small incision cataract surgery. Indian J Ophthalmol 2005; 53:255-9.
- Safety and Efficacy of Phacoemulsification Compared with Manual Small-Incision.Journal of Ophthalmology Volume 112, Issue 5, Pages 869-874, May 2005.
- Surgical audit at H. V. Desai Eye Hospital, Pune: causes of poor postoperative visual outcome. J Comm Eye Health Vol 17 No. 52 DECEMBER 2004.
- Clinical Trial of Manual Small Incision Surgery and Standard Extracapsular Surgery. J Comm Eye Health 2003;16(48): 54-55.
- Extra capsular cataract surgery compared with manual small incision cataract surgery in community eye care setting in western India: a randomized controlled trial. Br J Ophthalmologic 2003; 87:667-672.