Institutional Ethics Committee of PBMA’s H. V. Desai Eye Hospital has been registered with National Ethics Committee Registry for Biomedical and Health Research (NECRBHR), DHR.
Registration Number – EC/NEW/INST/2019/229
1.Protocol Title : Selective laser trabeculoplasty as a primary therapy compared to conventional medical management for primary open angle glaucoma.
2.Protocol Title : Evaluation of Long Term Changes In Astigmatism Pre And Post Pterygium Surgery.
3. Protocol Title : Anterior segment optical coherence tomography (AS-OCT) and ocular biometry in the various subtypes of Primary angle closer glaucoma (PACG).
4. Protocol Title : Performance of the GoCheck Kids iPhone based photoscreener in detecting amblyopia risk factors in an Indian pediatric preschool children in India.
5. Protocol Title : To study the association between intraviteral Bevacizumab and Neurodevelopment delay in premature infants with retinopathy of prematurity.
6. Protocol Title : A Prospective Collaborative Study for Newly Diagnosed Patients with Retinoblastoma in India.
7. Protocol Title : Collagen cross linking for keratoconus in pediatric age group – a 5 year study.
8. Protocol Title : Prospective study on the diagnostic accuracy of artificial intelligence in identifying diabetic retinopathy and risk factors of people with diabetes.
9. Protocol Title : Evaluation of vision function related quality of life, concerns regarding facial appearance and levels of anxiety and depression in patients post eye removal surgery.
10. Protocol Title : A Comparative clinical study of post operative care by teleophthalmology and in person consultation at hospital OPD after an uncomplicated cataract surgery.
11. Protocol Title : Clinical study of patients with blepharospasm & hemifacial spasm.
12. Protocol Title : Social determinants of Diabetic Retinopathy and Impact of Sight Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy in western Maharashtra India.
13. Protocol Title : Clinical Study & Management of Traumatic Glaucoma.
14. Protocol Title : Clinical study of Nonstrabismic binocular vision anomalies (NSBVA) in patients with asthenopia.
15. Protocol Title : Steroid Induced Glaucoma: Prevalence and risk factors in ocular steroid usage.
16. Protocol Title : A Prospective Collaborative Study for Newly Diagnosed Patients with Retinoblastoma in India.
17. Protocol Title : Evaluation of changes in angiographic characteristics of ocular surface squamous neoplasia (OSSN) after tumor regression with topical chemotherapy.