Institutional Ethics Committee of PBMA’s H. V. Desai Eye Hospital has been registered with National Ethics Committee Registry for Biomedical and Health Research (NECRBHR), DHR.
Registration Number – EC/NEW/INST/2021/MH/0011
1. Protocol Title : Performance of the GoCheck Kids iPhone based photoscreener in detecting amblyopia risk factors in an Indian pediatric preschool children in India.
2. Protocol Title : To study the association between intraviteral Bevacizumab and Neurodevelopment delay in premature infants with retinopathy of prematurity.
3. Protocol Title : A Prospective Collaborative Study for Newly Diagnosed Patients with Retinoblastoma in India.
4. Protocol Title : Collagen cross linking for keratoconus in pediatric age group – a 5 year study.
5.Protocol Title: Myopia – A risk factor for open angle glaucoma and OCT RNFL, Perimetry being useful investigative tools in its determination!
6. Protocol Title : Evaluation of vision function related quality of life, concerns regarding facial appearance and levels of anxiety and depression in patients post eye removal surgery.
7. Protocol Title : Clinical Study & Management of Traumatic Glaucoma.
8. Protocol Title : Clinical study of Nonstrabismic binocular vision anomalies (NSBVA) in patients with asthenopia.
9. Protocol Title : Steroid Induced Glaucoma: Prevalence and risk factors in ocular steroid usage.
10.Protocol Title : A Prospective Collaborative Study for Newly Diagnosed Patients with Retinoblastoma in India.
11.Protocol Title : Evaluation of changes in angiographic characteristics of ocular surface squamous neoplasia (OSSN) after tumor regression with topical chemotherapy.
12.Protocol Title : Role of Visual Fields in Diagnosis and Follow up Neurological conditions.
13.Protocol Title : Association of Retinopathy Of Prematurity with Cerebral Visual Impairment.
14.Protocol Title : Comparative analysis of visual outcome after implantation of enhanced monofocal and extended depth of focus IOL’s in phaco cataract surgery.
15.Protocol Title : Clinical Profile, management and visual outcome in patients having small pupil with cataract.