- A Phase III Multi-National, Multi-centre, Randomized, Masked, Controlled, Safety and Efficacy study of a Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal (FAI) Insert in subjects with Chronic Non-infectious Uveitis affecting the Posterior Segment of the Eye.
- PEACHTREE: A Phase III Randomized, Masked, Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension (CLS-TA) for the treatment of Subjects with Macular Edema associated with Non-Infectious Uveitis.
- A Multi-centre, Controlled, Safety and efficacy Study of Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal (FAI) insert in Subjects with Chronic Non-infectious Uveitis affecting the Posterior Segment of the eye.
- A prospective, multicentre clinical study to assess safety, Immunogenicity and efficacy of Ranibizumab (Intas pharmaceutical limited) for the treatment of wet age related macular degeneration
- Clinical Evaluation of Systane Balance on corneal staining in Indian Subjects with dry eye.
- A Phase 2/3 , Randomized, Double- Masked, Sham-Controlled Trail of QPI-1007 Delivered by Single or Multi-Dose Intravitreal Injection(s) to Subjects with Acute Nonarteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION).